Where Are We Talking About Connected Health?
See upcoming events and conferences where members of our team will be speaking.
Joe Kvedar, MD, Director:
- American Academy of Dermatology Annual Meeting
March 21-25, Denver, CO
- gpTRAC Regional Telehealth Forum
April 3-4, Minneapolis, MN
- 11th Annual World Health Care Congress
April 7-9, National Harbor, MD
- Medical Informatics World Conference
April 28-29, Boston, MA
- Pharma 3.0: The Digital Medicine Era
April 30 - May 1, Philadelphia, PA
- 19th Future of Health Technology Summit
May 5th, Cambridge, MA
- 2014 American Telemedicine Association
May 17-20, Baltimore, MD
We'll also be exhibiting at the 2014 American Telemedicine Association, May 17-20, Baltimore, MD
Joseph Kvedar, MD, Director of the Center for Connected Health, was a speaker at the recent Digital Health Summit, which was part of the 2012 CES conference.
Dr. Kvedar participated on the panel Who’s Paying the Bill for e-Health? which also included speakers Matthew Holt, Co-Chairman, Health 2.0; Robert Jarrin, Senior Director of Government Affairs, Qualcomm; and Bill Walsh, Senior Advisor, AARP.